During Spring Break, there will be a partial road closure and detour that will affect campus traffic, including the campus shuttle. Holy Cross Drive, between St. Joseph Drive and Wilson Drive, will be closed to eastbound vehicular traffic from Saturday, March 9 to Sunday, March 17. The closure will allow crews to complete extensive underground utility work associated with the construction of a residence hall north of Dunne Hall.
Here are some things to know:
- There will be a pedestrian path open north of the construction site.
- At St. Joseph Road, eastbound traffic will be detoured north on St. Joseph to either exit campus or to turn east on to Stepan Drive.
- Eastbound drivers on Stepan Drive may drop off passengers headed to Flanner or Grace at the Stepan Center entrance. There is a sidewalk to Flanner and Grace.
- The eastbound campus shuttle will stop at Stepan Center to drop off passengers for Flanner, Grace or the parking lots and to pick up passengers headed east and south on campus.
- Shuttle passengers headed west to Main Building, etc. will still pick up the shuttle at the shuttle stop northeast of Grace Hall.
The University made every effort to select a time when the campus community as a whole would be least impacted.
Originally published by ndworks.nd.edu on March 04, 2019.at