Locksmith Services assists offices, institutes and departments with the following services:
- Maintain and service all doors and hardware on a routine basis
- Provide keys as needed with the proper departmental approval
- Maintain building access using controlled keying systems and programmable card access systems
For more information, call 574-631-4218
In partnership with the many campus departments that rely on card technology for access to goods and services - a process has been established to provide cards for campus guests, contractors and vendors.
To begin the process, a request must be submitted on behalf of an individual(s) requiring card privileges (building access, meal plans, library access, etc.) who may not otherwise be eligible for the standard campus ID card.
Detailed instructions for completing this request can be found here
- Each card privilege is subject to approval and will require a minumim of 10 business days for processing. Upon approval, notification will be sent to the requestor via email.
- Depending on the request, some cards will require a photo. In these situations the person to whom the card will be issued must come to the Campus Card Office in 423 Grace Hall. At that time, they will need to provide a valid driver's license, passport, or state issued ID card in order to obtain a card.
- Card(s) that do not require photos can be picked up by the requestor and issued by them.
The following are the steps required to submit a request:
- Go to https://nd.service-now.com/ess/order_services.do
- Select "Accounts & Access
- Select "Irish1Card: Non Banner patron card request"
- Complete the request form and submit
If you have questions, please contact the Campus Card Office at email@example.com