Building Services cleans primarily academic and administrative buildings and residence halls.
The following are Routine services:
- Offices, office suites and conference rooms are cleaned and trash and recycling are removed every other day
- Restrooms, classrooms and public areas (hallways, lobbies and entry ways) are cleaned daily
The following are Non-Routine services:
- Floor work, such as buffing and refinishing
- Carpet is shampooed on a scheduled basis
- Window cleaning, wall washing and graffiti removal
- Snow at building entrances and on building steps is removed by the building custodian
- Department-owned Venetian blinds will be cleaned by request at the department's expense and at "owner's risk"
Questions about how to schedule the above services should be directed to 631-5615.
Emergency Work Request Phone Number: 631-8888